- 1. Introduction to Dental implantalogy.
- 2. Basic anatomy, bone biology pertaining to dental implants.
- 3. Prosthodontically driven treatment planning.
- 1. Radiographic imageing in dental implantlogy.
- 2. Detailed explaination of CBCT planning followed by Hands on training in CBCT planning and also on few navigation systems like Nobel clinician, Romexis etc.
- 1. Osseointegration and its application in dental implants.
- 2. Flaps and suturing technques andrelated surgical protocols for Dental Implantalogy.
- 1. Various flap designs and various suturing techique-demostration followed by hands on foam and maccantosh materials and also on goat tongue.
- 1. Demonstration of surgical kit , physiodispensor.
- 2. Surgical techniques on implant placement:osteotomy,
- 1. Dental implant placement in dummy mandible.
- 2.Case planning for the next module.
- 3. Q & A